You may use our services and website (wordune.com) only if you can form a binding contract with Wordune, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws.
Intellectual property rights
The content of this website is the sole property of Wordune LLC. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, any copyright and design right) existing in this site and any products displayed on it belong to Wordune LLC, except where indicated to the contrary. Reproduction of part or all of this site will result in the termination of your access to or use of our website.
- update our services and their fees
- update our FAQ
- Our time zone is GMT+3 Istanbul time.
- Office work hours start from 9 am to 5 pm.
- We continue to work and run our services 7 days of a week. We work on weekends too.
Use our service
We offer seven custom services at the moment.
- WordPress Content Management
- WordPress Conversion Service
- WordPress Maintenance and Support
- Custom WordPress Development
- WordPress Web Design
- WordPress Speed Optimization
- WordPress SEO Services
We designed and run our WordPress services in a way that benefits both agencies and freelancers. Our fees are very competitive and decent. Currently, we only accept requests on WordPress platform. We are using the latest web technologies in our services to assure maximum quality and customer satisfaction. Before starting a project we will share and explain methods and platforms we will use in advance. The service fee does not include any premium plugin or external expenses.
We can sign NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) with agencies or Freelancers.
- The project must arrive through our ticketing system, Auradesk. You need to sign up before submitting your project.
- Information you provide while registering must be accurate.
- Prices are non-negotiable and by ordering service you confirm that you agree with the prices we offer.
- All prices are stated and charged in US Dollars (USD$). You are responsible for any costs associated with currency conversion or bank charges.
- Buyers pay for services using the payment method offered on the site. We will give you a project ID and issue a receipt sent to your email.
- The prices for services include all indirect taxes (VAT and sales taxes).
- Wordune LLC reserves the right to change or increase the prices stated within the website without prior notice.
- In PSD2WP and Theme customization services, there will be two free revisions possible per page or project. You may be charged per extra revision.
- Your login credentials may be needed before an ETA/quote can be provided. Our agents may need to check your current server/installation for a more precise understanding of the scope of the project.
- In order for project to start and finish as planned, please check your ticket briefing section to see the progress or answer your agent if anything is asked. Failure to do so may extend your project timeline and result in various issues.
- An agent will inform the customer about all the files added/changed during the development.
- Before and after delivering a project, we will get a backup of your current assets and website.
- As our Wordune.com member, you promise the following:
- You are over 18 years old
- You are who you say you are
- You will be reasonable and polite in your dealings with our agents
At the moment, none of our services contain a Flat fee (calculated as an all-inclusive)
- At the moment, all of our services are hourly based.
- For such services, one of our representatives will provide you an estimate of how many hours it will take to complete the project.
- If extra unplanned requests are made by the customer, additional charges will be made, which will be agreed upon before undertaking the extra work.
If you wish to purchase any service made available through Wordune.com, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, and your billing address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.