Updated: Nov 6, 2023
Intellectual property rights
The content of this website is the sole property of Wordune LLC. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, any copyright and design rights) in this site belong to Wordune LLC company, except where indicated to the contrary. Reproduction of part or all of this site will result in the termination of your access to or use of our website.
We don’t represent any of our clients or the websites we build for them. We have no connection to any of these entities, and we are in no way responsible for the content of the websites they create via our services.
- We continue to work and run our services seven days a week and round the clock.
Use Wordune services
We offer seven  WordPress services, six  Hire [x] developer services and one  Hire [x] designer at the moment:
- WordPress Content Management (hourly)
- WordPress Conversion Service (hourly)
- WordPress Maintenance and Support (hourly)
- Custom WordPress Development (hourly)
- WordPress Web Design (hourly)
- WordPress Speed Optimization (hourly)
- WordPress SEO Services (hourly)
- Hire [x] developer (hourly)
- Hire Figma designer (hourly)
We designed and ran our Web Development and WordPress services in a way that benefits web agencies, freelancers, and end clients. Our fees are very competitive and decent. Our services now extend beyond WordPress to encompass all areas of web development. Our services incorporate the most up-to-date web development and coding techniques to ensure we deliver the best possible results and exceed our client’s expectations.
We take the time to explain the methods and platforms we plan to use before commencing any project so our clients have a clear understanding of our processes and can provide feedback or suggestions if needed.
We offer Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) to ensure complete privacy and confidentiality of your project. As much as 80% of our clients opt for an NDA, and we never disclose their work to anyone.
- The project must be submitted through Auradesk, our ticketing system. You must sign up before submitting.
- The information you provide while registering must be accurate.
- Projects submitted to Wordune are subject to our approval and may be rejected.
- By ordering our services, you confirm that you agree to our non-negotiable hourly rates and final quote declared at the beginning of the project.
- A service fee does not cover any costs related to premium plugins or external expenses.
- Wordune LLC reserves the right to modify or increase the rates presented on the website without prior notice.
- To determine a project’s scope, our agents will need to access your website credentials before providing a quote.
We usually provide an estimate for a project within 24 hours.
As Wordune client, you promise the following:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are who you say you are.
- Your collaboration is essential to the progress of each project. Please respond to our agents promptly when they seek your input or decisions. Otherwise, your project timeline may be extended, or other problems may arise. Unattended projects are closed after one month.
- Communication between Wordune experts and clients must be conducted through Auradesk, the ticketing system on Wordune website.
- External communication is only permitted with client requests and supervisor approval on the project thread, Auradesk.
- Wordune is not responsible for any conversations outside of its website (Auradesk ticketing system) and will not be held liable for any damages or harm caused by this action. If this occurs, Wordune reserves the right to terminate the project as it sees fit, and payments made by the client will not be refunded.
It is strictly prohibited for clients to bypass Wordune's ticketing platform, Auradesk, and make payments directly to agents. If a client engages in such activity, Wordune reserves the right to terminate the project at its sole discretion without refunding payments or deactivating the client's account.
As Wordune team, we promise the following:
- Before and after delivering a project, we will back up your current assets and website.
- We are committed to delivering your project on time and within the agreed-upon timeframe.
- We are committed to delivering a clean, secure, and responsive website/application.
- We will never mark your project as Done until you have verified it.
- We take our clients’ business privacy concerns seriously.
- We will always lead our clients in the cutthroat digital world.
For each project, clients have the option to request up to three  rounds of revisions. A revision may include minor style modifications and moving Elements or sections but should not involve significant visual or functional changes. If additional modifications are required beyond the three rounds, extra fees will apply.
100% satisfaction guarantee
- To initiate a project for invoices above $1000, a 30% upfront payment is necessary.
- The remaining 70% payment is due upon completion of the project and your approval.
- Invoices below $1000 must be paid in full.
- We accept payments via Stripe for US bank accounts or Swift transfers for non-US accounts with a 10% discount.
- We offer a 5% discount to clients who share their testimonials on Wordune and rate us on Trustpilot.
- Any expenses related to currency conversion or bank fees are your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate work on any project if payments are not made on time or incomplete.
We offer seasonal or event-based discounts, as well as good deals for long-term collaborations. Freelancers and web agencies who bring us three  or more projects are eligible for a 20% discount.
We provide discounts for bulk orders, which are orders for more than one project at a time. Once we analyze the requirements for each project, we determine the most appropriate deductions, whether it’s applied to the service rate fees or the hours needed to complete the tasks.
Affiliate Partner Program
Refund and fixing terms
Clients who are not satisfied with the results of a project may Request a refund during the project’s progress or within one  week of making the final payment and receiving the completed project. However, they must provide a clear and convincing justification for the refund. If Wordune accepts the justification, we will refund all payments made toward the project and cancel the invoice.