Intellectual property rights
We provide our services on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness, or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on our themes or this Site. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure this Site is virus-free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Wordune cannot accept liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans, or any other malicious content.
We don’t represent any of our clients or the websites we build for them. We have no connection to any of these entities, and we are in no way responsible for the content of the websites they create via our services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- Update our services and their fees
- Update our FAQ
- Office work hours are from 9 am to 5 pm.
- We continue to work and run our services seven days a week. We work on weekends as well.
- At the moment, all Wordune’s services are hourly based.
- For such services, one of our agents will provide you an estimate of how many hours it will take to complete the project.
- If the customer makes extra unplanned requests, we charge additional fees agreed upon before undertaking the extra work.
Use our service
We offer seven WordPress services at the moment:
- WordPress Content Management
- WordPress Conversion Service
- WordPress Maintenance and Support
- Custom WordPress Development
- WordPress Web Design
- WordPress Speed Optimization
- WordPress SEO Services
We designed and ran our WordPress services in a way that benefits both agencies and freelancers. Our fees are very competitive and decent. Currently, we only accept requests on WordPress platform. We are using the latest web technologies in our services to assure maximum quality and customer satisfaction. Before starting a project, we will share and explain methods and platforms we will use in advance.
We can sign NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) with Agencies or Freelancers.
All prices are stated and charged in US Dollars (USD$).
- The project must arrive through our ticketing system, Auradesk. You need to sign up before submitting your project.
- Information you provide while registering must be accurate.
- Submitted project requests are subject to approval by us and may be denied.
- Prices are non-negotiable, and by ordering service, you confirm that you agree with our prices.
- All prices are stated and charged in US Dollars (USD$). You are responsible for any costs associated with currency conversion or bank charges.
- The service fee does not include any premium plugin or external expenses.
- Buyers pay for services using the payment method offered on the site. We will give you a project ID and issue a receipt sent to your email.
- The prices for services do not include all indirect taxes (VAT and sales taxes).
- Wordune LLC. reserves the right to change or increase the prices stated within the website without prior notice.
- To understand the project’s scope, our agents may need your website credentials before providing a quote.
- Your availability is crucial to the progress of a project. Failure to do so may extend your project timeline and result in various issues.
As our Wordune.com customer, you promise the following:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are who you say you are.
- We need your collaboration during each project by responding to our agents if they ask for your decision or advice. Unattended projects get closed after one month.
- Conversation between Wordune expert and customer must be made within the briefing system on Wordune website, Auradesk. Any conversation on any external platform is prohibited unless requested by the customer and confirmed by the project supervisor within the briefing area.
Wordune will not take any responsibility for the conversations made outside its website and any damage or harm caused by that. In such cases, Wordune has the right to terminate the project at its sole discretion and without refunding the payments made by the customer.
The customer may not circumvent the Wordune by paying the agent outside of the Auradesk-our ticketing platform. If the customer engages in any such activity, Wordune reserves the right to terminate the project at its sole discretion without refunding the payments made by the customer and deactivate the Wordune customer account.
As our Wordune.com team, we promise the following:
- Before and after delivering a project, we will get a backup of your current assets and website.
- Users can ask for up to (3) revisions of the received service. A revision may include moving elements and small styling changes. Revisions do not include extensive visual or functional changes.
- We commit to deliver your project on time and within an agreed timeframe.
- We commit to deliver a responsive web UI project.
- We never mark a project as Done unless you verify it.
- We take the business privacy concerns of our customers seriously. We are open to signing NDA contracts after reviewing the terms.
If you wish to purchase any service made available through Wordune.com, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, and your billing address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Refund and fixing policy
Users can ask for a refund if they are not satisfied with the result, supported by clear and acceptable reasons, two weeks after the final payment is made and the project is delivered. If Wordune finds the refund reasons acceptable, all the project contributions will be pulled/flushed, and we will refund your payment.
Wordune reserves the right to refuse refunds on justifiable grounds.
Wordune provides a 30-day guarantee on fixing the issues related to the submitted service with 30 days of the final submission date.