Updated: Dec 16, 2022
Intellectual property rights
We don’t represent any of our clients or the websites we build for them. We have no connection to any of these entities, and we are in no way responsible for the content of the websites they create via our services.
- We continue to work and run our services seven days a week and round the clock.
Use Wordune services
We offer seven WordPress services at the moment:
- WordPress Content Management (hourly)
- WordPress Conversion Service (hourly)
- WordPress Maintenance and Support (monthly)
- Custom WordPress Development (hourly)
- WordPress Web Design (hourly)
- WordPress Speed Optimization (hourly)
- WordPress SEO Services (hourly)
We designed and ran our WordPress services in a way that benefits both agencies and freelancers. Our fees are very competitive and decent. Currently, we only accept requests on WordPress platform. We are using the latest web technologies in our services to assure maximum quality and customer satisfaction. Before starting a project, we will share and explain methods and platforms we will use in advance.
- The project must arrive through our ticketing system, Auradesk. You need to sign up before submitting your project.
- Information you provide while registering must be accurate.
- Submitted project requests are subject to approval by us and may be denied.
- Prices are non-negotiable, and by ordering service, you confirm that you agree with our prices.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with currency conversion or bank charges.
- The service fee does not include any premium plugin or external expenses.
- Wordune LLC. reserves the right to change or increase the prices stated within the website without prior notice.
- To understand the project’s scope, our agents may need your website credentials before providing a quote.
- Your availability is crucial to the progress of a project. Failure to do so may extend your project timeline and result in various issues.
As Wordune.com client, you promise the following:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are who you say you are.
- We need your collaboration during each project by responding to our agents if they ask for your decision or advice. Unattended projects get closed after one month.
- Conversation between Wordune expert and customer must be made within the briefing system on Wordune website, Auradesk. Any conversation on any external platform is prohibited unless requested by the customer and confirmed by the project supervisor within the briefing area. Wordune will not take any responsibility for the conversations made outside its website and any damage or harm caused by that. In such cases, Wordune has the right to terminate the project at its sole discretion and without refunding the payments made by the customer.
As Wordune.com team, we promise the following:
- Before and after delivering a project, we will get a backup of your current assets and website.
- We commit to deliver your project on time and within an agreed timeframe.
- We commit to deliver a responsive web UI project.
- We never mark a project as Done unless you verify it.
- We take the business privacy concerns of our customers seriously.
Refund and fixing policy
Users can ask for a refund if they are not satisfied with the result, supported by clear and acceptable reasons, two weeks after the final payment is made and the project is delivered. If Wordune finds the refund reasons acceptable, all the project contributions will be pulled/flushed, and we will refund your payment.
Wordune reserves the right to refuse refunds on justifiable grounds.