Hire Vue.js developer
Why should I hire a Vue.js developer from Wordune?
There are many benefits to hiring a Vue.js developer from Wordune, rather than trying to find a freelance developer or hiring an in-house developer. Here are a few of the most important reasons:
- Wordune can assign a dedicated project manager to your project to moderate its developer’s 24/7 support for your team.
- If your company plans to expand its Vue.js development project, hiring from Wordune can provide you with a pool of skilled developers who can seamlessly integrate into your team anytime.
- Hiring a Vue.js developer from Wordune can be more cost-effective than hiring a freelancer or in-house developer, as you can avoid overhead costs associated with onboarding a new employee.
We are available for  hours per week, and our rate is [$60 per hour].
On average, our development team has five  years of experience working with Vue.js.
Vuetify, BootstrapVue, Vuex, Nuxt.js, and Gridsome are some of the most popular Vue.js libraries and frameworks, which we love like many other developers. They offer a variety of features that can make Vue.js development faster and more efficient.
Vuetify is a Material Design component framework that provides many easy-to-use and customizable components. Bootstrap component library, Vuex, Nuxt.js, and Gridsome frameworks and libraries are among the most important and loved ones among the dev team here at Wordune.
Using our in-house ticketing system, Auradesk, which Wordune developed, we communicate with other developers and stakeholders. We may also utilize Slack connections and video conferencing for quicker response times. Please note that we do not work with email or offer in-person communications.
Outperform your digital competitors by hiring a skilled Vue.js developer!
How do we develop and test apps using Vue.js at Wordune?
Planning and requirements gathering
- Kickoff workshop: We meet with clients to discuss their project goals, target audience, and specific requirements.
- Detailed requirements: We create a document outlining the project scope, features, functionalities, and user interface specifications.
- Feasibility assessment: Our experts evaluate the project's feasibility, considering any technical limitations, available resources, and potential obstacles that may arise.
Project setup, environment configuration, and cost estimation
- Project setup: We set up a dedicated development environment using tools like Git and a local development server.
- Vue.js project scaffolding: We utilize Vue.js project scaffolding tools like Vue CLI or Nuxt to streamline the project structure and basic configurations.
- Testing environment setup: We establish a testing environment using frameworks like Jest or Cypress to ensure application stability and functionality.
Vue.js developers start application development
Testing and QA
Deployment and maintenance. Ahoj Vue.js!
We collect client feedback via our ticketing system or
Initially, I hesitated to switch from Divi to Elementor, but I'm so glad I did! The process was seamless and the results are even better than I expected. My website is now more user-friendly and I have more control over the design and functionality. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone looking to make the switch.
They built me a braw e-commerce shop in twa weeks, fully integrated with Stripe and PayPal, wi' professional filters and a unique design for the products pages and single products. I'd highly recommend them tae everyone!
Throughout the entire duration of my project, Wordune team and I worked together seamlessly. Their dedication, expertise, and professionalism were evident in every collaboration aspect. I was pleased with how they communicated with me, taking the time to understand my needs and providing valuable feedback and insights. The requested modifications were implemented with precision and promptly, exceeding my expectations. Overall I had a positive and rewarding experience working with the Wordune team