Introduction to Elementor
It’s not news that Elementor is one of the best page builders for WordPress for now. Even the free version of the plugin provides all the features that need to build professional websites. However, if you want to fully unlock all possibilities of this universal tool, you need to look at third-party solutions to get all the power and potential.
Third-party add-ons can significantly extend the functionality of Elementor. They have different functionalities, some of them add new widgets, and some extend the functionality of existing widgets. You can even get some features that are not available even in the Pro version of Elementor.
List of 15 top best Elementor addons
This post will review 15 top best Elementor addons of our favorite and handpicked collections that have already gained popularity and a good reputation. You might use them in your existing or next big web project, so let’s check them out.
- Essential addon
Essential Addons is a huge set of Elementor widgets in one plugin. It’s available as a free and premium version and a highly popular addon of Elementor with more than 1M installation.
The free version of this plugin contains 40+ widgets. These are basic widgets to cover the basic needs of any website. You may want to get the Pro version for more features and options, including advanced widgets and templates.
Benefits of this plugin:
- 90+ widgets in total, (free + premium widgets)
- 2000+ templates for any category of the website
- WooCommerce widgets
- Dynamic content for custom templates
- Creative elements – these are special widgets you can’t find in other addons
- Social elements
- 29M download and 1M happy customer
- Ultimate Addons
Our second suggestion from our 15 top best Elementor addons list is the Ultimate addons powered by the famous Brainstorm force team, Astra theme maker. Currently, 646,396 websites use this plugin around the web.
Let’s outline some of the great features of the plugin:
- 40+ premium widgets and extensions
- 100+ website templates ready to deploy on your blank theme
- 200+ section blocks to add anywhere at any time
- Copy design from one site to another – You can copy and paste sections, pages, and widgets from one domain to another.
- Good performance – You switch on and off widgets as you require; this keeps it light and fast.
Besides standard website building widgets, Ultimate addons also support WooCommerce widgets, login forms, mega menus, and different marketing and CTA buttons.
ElementsKit is a relatively new player among Elementor addons, but the popularity of this plugin is increasing quickly on the best Elementor addons list. This plugin offers all one solution for Elementor; it has everything you need from one tool, a solid amount of widgets, header and footer builders, social feeds, and different parallax effects.
Let’s check the advantages of the ElementsKit:
- 85+ widgets
- 500+ section templates
- 35+ premade page templates
- Header and footer builder – with 45 premade templates
- MegaMenu builder
- Parallax effects
- Advanced tabs
- Conditional content
- Cross-domain copy-paste allows you to copy sections or premade designs over the domains
Another notable feature in the plugin is a custom widget builder. This feature allows you to create a custom widget, advanced sticky content, and an advanced table.
- Crocoblock plugins. Best Elementor addons in our list
Another famous plugin among our best Elementor plugins list is the Crocoblock family. This vast Elementor addons repository is probably one of the extensive sets of plugins that extend Elementor functionality. They have a wide range of plugins for any occasion: Elementor widgets, Booking system, JetEngine for custom post types, JetWoobuilder for shop sites, popups, form builders, etc.
Crocoblock includes 20+ premium plugins for Elementor and Guttenberg, a significant advantage. Some of the highlighting perks of the Crocoblock family are listed below:
- 150+ widget
- 20+ Jet plugins for any purpose
- Popup builder
- Megamenu builder
- Advanced form builder
- Dynamic Content for Elementor and Gutenberg
- Advanced Filters for any Post Type
- Custom WooCommerce shop pages (cart, checkout, single product page, shop page)
- Appointment plugin for Elementor and Gutenberg
- Booking functionality
- Compare and wishlist functionality
- Header and Footer’s builder with premade templates
- Advanced search and filtering
- Grid layout for Elementor and Guttenberg
- Visibility Logic
Visibility Logic is a relatively small plugin compared to other competitors of the “best Elementor addons” list that only extends the functionality of existing widgets in Elementor and doesn’t affect style. The free version is listed in the WordPress repository, and the Pro version is available on the creator’s website.
“Show or hide Elementor widgets or sections based on various conditions like User is logged in, User has a specific meta, The day is Wednesday, The time is between X and Y, The user is using Firefox browser, and many more.“
- Plus Addons
You should visit Plus Addons if you’re looking for something uncommon, unusual, and imaginative. These plugins have a different appearance than their rivals, and they also have some distinctive widgets that will significantly enhance the value of any website.
Some of the top features of Plus addons are listed as below:
- 120+ widgets
- 100+ prebuilt layouts
- 300+ ready to use Blocks
- Header and footer builder, layout builder for post types
- Blog builder – to build custom blog pages
- Plus Scrolls – Creative Scroll Animations for vertical and horizontal scroll
- Advance Creative Sections for Elementor
- Dynamic Listings – modern and easy way to create a listing for any post type
- WooBuilder – customize WooCommerce pages
- Popup builder
- Plus Social – for social feeds, share options
Free version on WordPress.org
Starter $39 | Professional $109 | Studio $169
- Royal Elementor Addons
Royal Elementor Addons is another free plugin with 50+ widgets, 25 Template KIT, theme Builder, popup builder, and extensions for Elementor. These features are enough to create a professional WordPress website without wringing a single line of code.
Theme builder in Royal Elementor Addons needs separate mentioning; this is an excellent feature for restyling every corner of your website. No matter which theme you use, you can customize every part. Some of the functionalities are listed below:
- Header & Footer customizer
- Customize Archives, Posts, Default Pages, 404 Pages, etc.
- Display conditions for Header, Footer or other templates
- Prebuilt Design Kits
- A good library of prebuilt Menus
- Options to make Sticky (Fixed) Header
- Compatibility with all modern themes
- Custom Post Type Support
Free version available
Pro version $19
WunderWp is entirely free, a tiny plugin that will simplify your working with Elementor. By default, Elementor widgets are without styles and don’t look good until you spend several hours on a single page. That’s where WunderWp comes on stage and saves a lot of your time.
WunderWp has a set of presets for default Elementor widgets for quick use. Widget presets are not the only ones; it also has section and page templates
- Dynamic Visibility
Dynamic Visibility is a small extension to manage the visibility of Elementor widgets, columns, or sections. This feature, by default, requires Elementor Pro, but thanks to this plugin’s creator, it can be used for free.
Dynamic Visibility is a handy extension; you can quickly hide certain elements under different conditions. These conditions can be:
- OR/AND condition for widgets
- Visibility options for specific pages or custom fields
- Set visibility by date or time
- Limit visibility for specific user roles, IP, or user meta
- Set a fallback text (e.g.: ‘Coming soon’) for hidden elements
Free version on WordPress.org
Personal $59 | Business $119 | Professional $199
- Qi Addons
- Full Woo plugin compatibility & elements built for stores.
- 100+ widgets for Elementor
- Woocommerce addon to customize shop
- Header and footer builder
- Unlimited Elements
Unlimited Elements is an all-in-one plugin that instantly gives you the most advanced tools to make better Elementor websites faster. The plugin has all the features you need to build a simple or advanced website without an extra plugin. Let’s check some of the top perks of the plugin and see why they managed to be listed in our ’15 top best Elementor addons’ article.
- 200+ widget
- 100 + Page Templates
- Widget Creator Framework – yes, you can create your widget
- Pre-Built Template Kits
- Beautiful animated section background
- Advanced Post Selection – advanced post query options will give you full control to output your posts precisely the way you want
- Multiple Source Galleries – Option to create advanced galleries by multiple source types.
Best Elementor addon for WordPress?
- A premium service offering Elementor Widget Development
Do you need to develop a plugin from scratch or create a widget for your Elementor?
15 top best Elementor addons. Conclusion.
You might feel happy to see lots of widgets, features, and extensions but always try to keep your list of plugins short. Most of these plugins add many new files to load on your website, which means more HTTP requests. More plugins directly correlate to the bad performance and more work in maintenance and security.
Choosing the right tool depends on the project and the person working on it. There is no best plugin in the world; it’s for you to decide which plugin fulfills your needs.